NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2017-2018. NU Masters Final Year (Regular) Admission Notice for academic session 2017-18 has been announced. NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2017-2018 last date of application submission will on 27th November (Tuesday) 2018. Students have to collect application form by National University (NU) official website at www.nu.edu.bd/admissions or they can collect from our website.
- Application Start: 18 November 2018 at 4:00 pm
- Application End: 27 November 2018 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date to Submit the Application Hard Copy the College: 28 November 2018
- Application Fees: 300/=
- Class Start: 13 December 2018
Who Can Apply for NU Masters Final Year Admission 2017-2018:
A student who passed Honours 4 Year Exam/Honours Pass/Masters 1 Year/Diploma in Library & Information Science can apply for Masters Admission.
Eligible candidate have to apply masters form through online. If you want to Apply for National University to Masters final admissions for Affiliated College of National University Bangladesh you should follow the instruction.
- Prepare a photograph in 120×150 pixel (width:120 & height:150px) file size Maximum 50kb
- visit http://admission.nu.edu.bd Select Masters Reg. Tab Left Sidebar.
- Input your Honours Roll, Registration Number and Passing Year.
- In the Next Step Select Division, District, College Choice and your preferred Subject.
- In the Next Step (If you have Quota) Select your Quota.
- In the Next Step Upload Your Photograph, Input Phone Number and Email Address.
- Click Preview and Review it Frequently.
- Submit the Application Form and Print it on A4 Size page.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form with Required Documents and 300/= to your target college within 28 November 2018.
NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice is given below:
NU Masters Details Admission Notice
This Admission Process Will be Complete in 4th Steps.
Candidates have to Apply by online in NU official Site. After Complete Application Form by online, Students have Downloaded or Print out an Application Copy.
Step Two: Student Have to Submit Application Form with TK. 300/- Along With All Necessary Papers.
Step Three: NU Authority Will Publish Merit List According To Previous Exam Result.
Step Four: After Publishing Merit list, Candidates have To Admission Desire College.
Masters Final Year Admission Result Download
- Admission Result: students will get admission to result in National University (NU) official website at nu.edu.bd/admissions & from our website or they can get the result by SMS. SMS format is given below:-
- NU<Space>ATMF<Space>Roll No & send 16222
NU Masters Admission Release Slip Result or Eligible for your Desire college with your Selected Subject will be published NU Official Site or Notify your Mobile No.
Now, The Authority of NU Publish Masters Release Slip Application Notice. Applicant Can Apply Within 4 to 10 January 2019. See Below For Eligible For Apply Release Slip.
Who Can Apply Release Slip For Masters Final Year Admission
- Students who Fill up Admission Form but did not get chance in the merit list
- Candidates who cancelled admission
- Students who get chance in merit position but haven’t admitted
- Students Primary Application Submit by College then Can Apply For Release Slip
NU Masters Final Year Admission Release Slip Application Online
To Apply Masters Admission Release Slip Form through online. The student has to login by Admission Fill up Form Roll and Pin Number. So click Masters Regular Admission Release Slip Link (Given below) and Fill up the Application form. Students have Select 3 College and complete Application Form. After Complete Application Form, Students have to Submit Application Form To Desire College.
We will publish all update news about NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2017-18 in our website at JobsGroup24.com