NU Preliminary Masters Admission the Session 2016-17. Candidates will apply for Preliminary Masters 1st Part after completing 3 year degree course. The National University Masters 1st Year Admission Will be Organized. You Can Download Preli Masters Admission Notice From here. Nu Masters Part-1 Admission Circular Details are given below:
- Application Start: 05 June, 2018 at 4:00 pm
- Application End: 26 June, 2018 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date to Submit the Application Hard Copy the College: 27 June, 2018
- Application Fees: 300/=
- Class Start: 15 July, 2018
NU Preliminary Masters Part-1 Apply Instruction:
Students can Apply for Masters Part-1 Regular Admission by NU Official Admission portal admission.nu.edu.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd. If you want to Apply for National University to Preli Masters for Affiliated College of National University Bangladesh you should follow the instruction.
- Prepare a photograph in 120×150 pixel (width:120 & height:150px) file size Maximum 50kb
- visit http://admission.nu.edu.bd Select Preli Masters Tab Left Sidebar.
- Input your Degree Roll, Registration Number and Passing Year .
- In the Next Step Select DIVISION, DISTRICT and College and your preferred choice Subject.
- In the Next Step (If you have Quota) Select your Quota.
- In the Next Step Upload Your Photograph, Input Phone Number.
- Click Preview and Review it Frequently.
- Submit the Application Form and Print it Out.
- Finally Submit the Application Form with Required Documents and 300/= to your target college within 27 June, 2018.
NU Preliminary Masters Admission Circular Details are given below:
Nu Preliminary Masters Details Admission Circular
It is to be noted that in the academic year 2016-2017, students will be admitted in the preliminary to masters regular program, according to the old syllabus of the Master’s 1st year of the year 2014-2015 academic year will be given for the study and examination.
Under the admission process, the candidates who have passed the 3 Years graduate (pass) regular examination from 2004 to 2016 and pass graduate (Honors) in the 4 Years post-graduate (Honors) examination can apply and minimum 40% marks in admission (400 numbers) or minimum GPA-2.00 of CGPA system.
This Admission Process Will be Complete in 4th Steps.
Candidates have to Apply by online in NU official Site. After Complete Application Form by online, Students have Download or Print a Application Copy.
Step Two: Student Have to Submit Application Form with TK. 300/- Along With All Necessary Papers.
Step Three: NU Authority Will Publish Merit List According To Previous Exam Result.
Step Four: After Publishing Merit list, Candidates have To Admission Desire College.